VALKYRIE™ MK II
The Valkyrie Mk II is now officially discontinued. What you see available here are our LAST remaining units. Get yours before they are gone forever.
In stock & ready to ship!
Valkyrie Mark II is the ultra-compact little brother of our beloved flagship Valkyrie spinner, made for those looking for smooth, satisfying, hot-spot-free fidgetability in a discrete all-in-one package.
Sizing in at just over 2”/50mm long, this durable mini spinner comes with all the signature quietness, smooth spins and ergonomic curves of its predecessor. But in place of exceptional spin time and torque, the Mk II is tailored for reduced feedback and improved axis rotation stability to bring you effortless, nonstop, fatigue-free enjoyment.
The Mk II comes standard with laser-etched and textured low-profile concave finger buttons/caps; a threaded bearing retention system for easy maintenance; a bonus OEM Valkyrie R188 replacement bearing; and a triple-stitched custom canvas carrying pouch to protect its perfect finish.
Like the original Valkyrie, every genuine Mk II spinner is individually milled from solid blocks of premium-grade metals using state-of-the-art, high-precision 5-axis CNC machines, held to a rigorous 5-step quality control inspection, and fully backed by our comprehensive lifetime warranty.
NOTE: Due to nature of Cerakote® coating texture, colored models may appear a different shade than pictured depending on lighting conditions.
- Measurements: 2.1 x 0.7 x 0.4" / 54 x 19 x 9mm (w/o Buttons)
- Weight: 1.9oz / 53g (SS); 2oz / 56g (Brass)
- Material: Stainless steel/brass.
- Bearing: Deep-groove, stainless steel R188 chrome ball bearing (OEM; Removable)
- Avg. Spin time: ~3-7 mins
- Avg. noise: ~22dB (1-Hand)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1x VALKYRIE MK II Fidget Spinner
- 1x Set of VALKYRIE MK II Signature Finger Buttons
- 2x OEM Bearings (1 FREE Replacement)
- 1x Custom Canvas Carrying Pouch
- 1x Instruction/Warranty Card
- OEM Bearings
- Replacement finger buttons/caps coming soon!
TIPS & NOTES
- TIP: The Alpha-Bot logos on the ends of Mk II's arms are opposite of each other, and can be used to play heads or tails (in place of a coin).
- TIP: Always use included pouch to store your color coated Mk II when not in use, color coatings are scratch and wear resistant but prone to chipping when dropped on hard surfaces.
- TIP: The bearings retention cap under the buttons is designed to be removed with a U.S. quarter or similar sized coin.
- NOTE: Valkyrie cap logos on black, blue, red Mk II models have a slight red discoloration produced by interaction between laser engraver & the type of Cerakote® applied. This is not a defect, but a small compromise we made in order to use the more durable H-Series coating. These models also have logo free spinner bodies to further ensure coating integrity.
- NOTE: The specific Cerakote® colors we use are Kel-Tec Navy Blue, Crimson Red, Armor Black.
- Lifetime unconditional manufacturer’s material, parts and workmanship warranty.
- Hassle-free returns within 21 days of purchase.
- Fast, lifetime support by our world-class customer service team.
- Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for returns, warranty claims, technical support, and/or questions, anytime.
Right-click on image & select "Open image in new tab"/"View image" for full-sized product photo.