Happy Tuesday, everyone! 🙂
We have some much anticipated news for you!
Here’s a quick summary:
- Valkyrie’s 2nd batch is now finished and awaiting shipment to our fulfillment partner. Pre-orders will open on our official webpage this Sunday (05/14/2017) at 2PM, and orders are expected to start shipping out by the end of next week!
- We have been quietly gathering first-hand feedback on our first batch, and will be releasing “mini” colored versions of the Valkyrie with our next round of production (take our survey to let us know what colors you’d like to see).
- We are working on our new tri-bar design and would love to get some input from you! Be a part of our design process by helping us answer this survey + a chance to win the first unit production unit of our upcoming tri-bar!
- We have been working on a series of instructional videos as our little way of giving back to the community. Please see below for our first two beginner’s guides.
Please read on for details.
1. VALKYRIE 2ND BATCH RELEASE
- Pre-orders start: Sunday (05/14/2017) 2:00 PM PST.
- Where to pre-order: https://alphabotindustries.com/products/valkyrie/
- Yes, international orders will be available!
- Lots more inventory this time around.
- The Valkyrie (and all future designs) will be available directly through our official website from now on. Direct orders will be fulfilled by our new Portland, OR based shipping partner.
- We’re moving away from Amazon as our main fulfillment partner after recognizing the lack of control we have over our inventory, which as many of you know, has already caused some avoidable problems. However, we will keep our Amazon listing live and active as backup until further notice.
- Domestic shipping through our site will still be free 🙂
2. VALKYRIE MK II (“MINI”)
- We’re calling it “Valkyrie MK II”.
- Coming next batch! (~1.5 months).
- MK II will have a sandblasted matte finish instead of the original brushed finish.
- ~55mm/2.2″ length & ~60g/2.1oz weight (final dimensions TBA).
- Colors will be applied via electrophoresis, which will not fade or peel off with regular use.
- The V-II is intended to be an alternative version of the original, not a replacement. The original Valkyrie was our very first design and will remain available 🙂
- Colors? Take this survey and tell us!
Alpha-Bot Industries new tri-bar design sneak preview.
Just kidding, that’s a ceiling fan.
3. NEW TRI-BAR DESIGN / SURVEY + GIVEAWAY
- We are currently designing a brand new tri-bar spinner (no, not a 3 arm Valkyrie).
- We invite you to participate in our design process by voicing your valuable input in this quick survey!
- One lucky survey participant will be chosen at random to receive the very first tri-spinner off the production line, before the official release.
- We just finished our second 3D draft last night. No release date yet, but we’ll do our best to keep everyone updated through out our process! Quality work takes time, so please bare with us 🙂
4. INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO SERIES
- Click below to check out our first two beginner’s tutorials.
- More videos coming soon.
- Contents will range from general spinner usage and maintenance, to guides specific to our designs (e.g. customization, tips).
How to Use a Fidget Spinner: Part I
How to Use a Fidget Spinner: Part II